New York, New York (Remote)
Experience in test automation methodologies, creating automation test strategies and building out an automation test suite.
• Experience in test automation methodologies, creating automation test strategies and building out an automation test suite.
• Experience with REST API testing.
• Experience in multi-protocol test scripting (HTTP/HTML, API's)
• Experience in automation test scripting and enhancements.
• Experience with identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
• Experience with CI / CD pipeline and release schedule.
• Experience with Agile methodology and working within a scrum team.
• Experience with creating automation test plans.
• Configure the automation testing environment with tools used on the specific project. (ALM, Selenium, Jmeter, etc...)
• Organize and monitor the defect management process within the QA/Automation team.
• Create nightly regression test suite.
• Create, Enhance, Debug, and Run Test Cases.
• Develop and Design the Test Automation Strategy for Web/API.
• Ability to coach and train jr team members.
• Ability to think quickly, yet make sound decisions with little to no supervision.
• Ability to set up meetings with key steak holders and ask the right questions.
Communication skills are a key component for this role.
(Number of positions: 5)