Baltimore, MD (Remote)
This position is responsible for investigating, planning, and implementing improvements and/or additions to current products/services.
• Responsible for software verification and validation, including test planning, development, execution, analysis and associated documentation.
• Responsible for defining test strategies, plans, procedures and reports. Responsible for writing tests, executing those tests, and reporting the results.
• Coordinate’s testing activities for various projects.
• Supports bug reporting and tracking and software test processes.
• Assists in the development of the test strategy in order to meet the release schedule. Adheres to established testing procedures and works under general supervision.
• Initiates and analyzes problems, reports and initiates change proposals.
• Ensures that all testing meets specified requirement documents, and AUT meets/exceeds customer’s perspective.
• Analyzes system and software level requirement specifications, software design, interface design, test, and other development related documentation as needed.
• Responsible with implementation of the enhancements, including documentation, instruction and hands-on-training of others.